1) Queenstown has an official drink. That drink is Jägermeister.
2) The worst crime is throwing up in another bar’s wood bin.
3) The correct vessel for a cocktail is in fact a luke warm teapot.
4) The correct ratio of drinks consumed vs drinks payed for is approximately ten to one.
5) If you think 4.30am is a late finish you obviously didn’t work there prior to 2009.
6) You may think you are too cool for Winnie’s but history will ultimately prove you wrong.
7) It is in fact possible for an entire country to run out of limes.
8) A bi-yearly mandatory STI screening in order to get your visa is a good thing.
9) Someone is always worse off than you. These people are working in Altitude.
10) If you touch a surface be assured someone has had sex on it.
11) It is indeed possible to get sick of Fergburger.
12) A handful of people own all the bars, yet none of them are familiar with the adage “power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely”.
13) No matter what music you play someone will always ask for Dave Dobbyn.
14) Chicken Cordon Bleu is in fact bright orange and sits for days in a hot cabinet giving off a palpable feeling of evil.
15) There is a bar for every occasion. If things get really bad there’s always 12 Bar.
Did we miss anything? Let us know below or via twitter @bezerkskhaus
The Morning After – An Etiquette Guide – A handy 7 stage Survival Guide